lunedì 20 settembre 2010

Inglese: Frasi passive

I tempi passivi in inglese si formano con il verbo essere [BE] + il participio passato [PAST PARTICIPLE].

ecco degli esempi per far capire come si formano le frasi passive in ficversi tempo:

PRESENT SIMPLE
I clean this room
This room is cleaned PASSIVO

PRESENT CONTINUOUS
I'm cleaning this room
This room is being cleaned PASSIVO

PRESENT PERFEKT
I've cleaned this room
This room have been cleaned PASSIVO

PAST SIMPLE
I cleaned this room
This room was cleaned PASSIVO

PAST CONTINUOUS
I was cleaning this room
This room was being cleaned PASSIVO

PAST PERFECT
I had cleaned this room
This room had been cleaned PASSIVO

FUTURE SIMPLE
I will clean this room
This room will be cleaned PASSIVO

BE GOING TO (futuro)
I am going to clean this room
This room is going to be cleaned PASSIVO

VERBI MODALI
I may clean this room
This room may be cleaned PASSIVO

si utilizzano queste frasi per non indicare il soggetto di chi compie l'azione come avete notato, o se no si aggiunge il "by" alla fine per indicare il soggetto. es : by me.

1 commento: